- Administration and round-the-clock monitoring, including:
- the database;
- the operating system;
- security solution.
- Licenses for servers, databases and users.
- In case of failure, recovery of the service at business hours within four hours.
- 3 servers.
- Daily backup.
- Customer support.
- Servers in a highly secured controlled environment of the MicroLink data centre.
- High-speed Internet connection.
||2500 EEK (159.78 EUR)
|Monthly Fee for the Hosting Service:
|ERP hosting without SQL
||3800 EEK (242.86 EUR)
|ERP hosting with SQL
||6500 EEK (415.43 EUR)
|License Fee per User
||330 EEK (21.09 EUR)
|Database Administration Fee per 1 GB
||170 EEK (10.86 EUR)
These are standard solutions. We offer also special solutions for a bigger number of users to meet different needs.
- Database servers are based on the HP DL 380 series hardware where Windows 2008 and Microsoft SQL 2005 have been installed.
- Application servers are based on the HP DL 380 series hardware where Windows 2008 have been installed. Hyper-V is used to create virtual terminals.
- Domain controllers are based on the HP hardware.
The servers are located at the MicroLink data centres. The data centres meet the generally recognised high class security requirements, ensuring:
- Physical security;
- Power supply (both UPS as well as generators);
- Air humidity;
- Redundant Internet connection.
- Windows 2008 (application server host; SQL server).
- Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 (SQL server).
- Windows 2003/2008 (virtual machines of the application server).
- Nightly automatic backup of data (data are stored on a central tape library).
- Automatic backup of transaction logs every two hours.
- Nightly backup of the Active Directory.
- Security is ensured by central network devices and the network team (firewall).
- Monitoring is guaranteed 24/7/365 by a central system.
- Software: Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) + Nagios.
- The server load graphs can be seen in the customer portal.
- Super users can forward their queries to the MicroLink helpdesk by phone at 800 9944 and by e-mail -
The customer portal enables you to view:
- your agreements;
- your current activities and their history;
- server load graphs;
- monitoring alerts.