Since 1992, MicroLink has been the only authorised partner of Sun Microsystems products and services in Estonia.
Sun Microsystems Products Servers (http://www.sun.com/servers/index.jsp) and workstations (http://www.sun.com/desktop/index.jsp):
Data storage- (http://www.sun.com/storagetek/disk.jsp) and archiving solutions (http://www.sun.com/storagetek/tape.jsp):
- x86 servers (Windows, Linux, Solaris, Vmware) and workstations based on Intel and AMD processors;
- Unique blade server solutions;
- UNIX (Solaris) servers and workstations based on SPARC processors;
- Grid-based clusters;
- Highly available server solutions;
- SunRay terminal solutions.
- a wide selection of hard drive arrays from small business solutions to highly available solutions;
- backup devices and Virtual Tape Library solutions;
- archiving and backup software.
- Solaris operating system both for the x86 as well as SPARC platform;
- software for high-availability systems (Sun Cluster etc);
- software development tools (JAVA);
- database software MySQL;
- virtualization solutions;
- Identity Management.
MicroLink is an authorised support partner of Sun Microsystems. Our clients can benefit from the service of five trained and certified systems engineers in addition to the international service organisation of Sun Services.
SunSpectrum includes the following service packages: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Gold+ and Platinum.
Our Sun team consists of eight specialists, five of whom deal with 24-7 systems support and installation.
Information systems of several banks; the Schengen Information System in collaboration with the Ministry of Internal Affairs; information systems of several state agencies, research institutions and educational establishments.
Üllar Feldschmidt Sun Microsystems Area Manager
+ 372 650 1765
+ 372 5031 486