Get your server fast, at a low price, and on flexible terms! Company information systems rarely call for actual servers. There is no need to pay for a server whose load does not usually exceed 10%.
Why Choose a Virtual Server?
A virtual server does not differ significantly from an actual server. The administrator of a virtual server manages all the aspects of a server, except the hardware. Any software can be installed on a virtual server.
A virtual server has all the resources a physical one has: a processor, memory, disk space, an operating system, administrator and users. The only thing it doesn’t have is the physical casing. Are you ready to pay more just for something you can touch?
There are no restrictions to virtual hosting. You can have as many central systems, web-based information systems, web-based user applications, online shops, domains, domain zones, databases, users, etc as you like. Each virtual server has a unique IP address. On request, one user can have more than one IP address.
Virtual servers have limitations regarding physical resources, such as memory or CPUs, but these limitations guarantee that your virtual server can use these resources. You can always add memory, CPU and storage space resources. A virtual server is the best choice if you want the hosting to be simple but don’t wish to spend on server configuration and maintenance.
Who Benefit Most from Virtual Servers?
- Developers who provide a large range of services, including hosting/housing and administration;
- Hosting providers who do not need large resources and wish to save on hardware;
- Companies that have multiple web environments (eg a website for each brand);
- Companies that use web-based applications where the access to the application is not dependent on the location of the server or the user;
- Companies that do not wish their online shopping environment to depend on the whole website;
- Companies that wish to upgrade their e-mail or web servers. You can create a DNS server which doesn’t depend on the intranet;
- Companies that need another mail server;
If You Order the Virtual Server:
- You get a server that is ready to use;
- You can purchase extra resources and service;
- You can use our customer support;
- You can order administration service.
If you wish to get a special order, send an e-mail at